Monday, August 30, 2010

Let's blog!

It's been awhile since I created this blog, but due to laziness lack of time I never posted anything. I guess now it's time to put it to some use :)

Here are some resources for my students at Técnico Integrado (CL05A - English 3):

  • Download here and here the PowerPoint presentations I used in class today. 
  • The video from the first PowerPoint can be found here. You can watch it with or without subtitles. Check out the other videos on the website!
  • Here's a nice vocabulary worksheet which features most of the words from today's lesson. You might want to download and print it.
  • Finally, here's a listening activity you might find interesting. I mean, it's for children, but... it's cute ^^ (don't forget to hide the subtitles, otherwise the activity is TOO easy)

That's all for today, folks. See you in class!

No comments: